Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Basket Idea!!


As I was putting together this basket, which will be donated by In Style Organization to the Junior League of Minneapolis' Spring Fling 2010 Silent Auction (to be held April 17, 2010 at the Wayzata Country Club) I thought - what a great idea for an Easter basket for a teenage or adult child!! Give the gift of organization!!

This basket includes a gift certificate for a four-hour organization session. I look forward to working with the winner!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. How wonderful! I will have to copy this idea. :o) It would be good for a bridal shower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super idea....
    Hope you will stop by for a visit.
    On Sunday night I will be drawing for
    $100 GOODIE BASKET.


    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete