Monday, May 24, 2010

Stylish Storage Solutions from Thirty-One


Photo source: www.thirtyonegifts.com

I love to help my clients create stress-free, stylish spaces in their homes and offices. Therefore, I am always looking for great organization products that offer function, style, and fit within the budget of my clients. Thirty-One has some of my favorite storage solutions that meet these needs!

Thirty-One strives "to bring you products that are functional, stylish, and affordable." They offer tons of options for storage totes, bags, and baskets, as well as several other organization products. These items come in a variety of colors and patterns; many have the option of adding personalized embroidery.

One of my favorite products is the Large Utility Tote--I use this for my "organizing tool kit" and take it along to all of my organizing jobs. I couldn't live without it! I also love the Square Utility Tote (pictured above)--this is perfect for storing children's toys, books, etc.

Thirty-One products are sold through consultants. My Thirty-One Consultant is Abbie Yocum Pappas. To find out more about Thirty-One's fabulous products and to view their online catalogue, visit Abbie's website: www.mythirtyone.com/ayp

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment